Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Wishing for Fall

Whisper Wood Cottage is having a fall inspiration party so I thought that I would join in on the fun. With it being so hot out I am sure most of us are wishing for fall already!
I was honored when Porch Ideas & More asked to include me in an upcoming edition of their online front porch ideas magazine they publish every few weeks. I cant wait to see it!



This wreath I made with just odds and ends I had around the house from my fall stash.

I enjoyed decorating our fireplace last year with the new surround.




And of course I always have to throw in a little Halloween for the kiddos!:)

Don't forget to come back for Treausure Hunt Thursday tomorrow!

You have read this article with the title Wishing for Fall. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/07/wishing-for-fall.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Comments "Wishing for Fall"

Post a Comment