Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

The Savvy Shopper

The Savvy Shopper is one of the shops my mom frequents often so whenever we are in town mom and I head on over.

This french armoire was simply beautiful!

I fell in love with this sweet christening gown. My mama bought it for me!:) Thanx Mom!

I spotted this neat cabinet.

I was really tempted to bring this caddy on legs home but didn't think we would have room for it in the car.



These would be easy to make.

I always love this vendors space. It is so dreamy. Can you imagine having such an amazing fireplace!?
Hope you enjoyed the little bit of eye candy!
I will share what treasures did end up coming home with me in a future post.




I also wanted to let y'all know that I was invited to join in on Christmas In July with some fabulous bloggers so be sure to mark your calendars! You can stop by and visit these wonderful gals now though. You don't have to wait!:)




You have read this article with the title The Savvy Shopper. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-savvy-shopper.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, July 9, 2012

Comments "The Savvy Shopper"

Post a Comment