Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

House Tour

As promised a tour of our new home in Texas.
It took awhile for us to get Internet, but we finally do...yah-yuh!
(does anybody watch The Regular Show w/ their kids?)
Our home has a pretty brick front.
We are renting again, if we had bought the home I would paint the trim a different color, but I can live with it the way it is.

We have a gorgeous crape myrtle tree with white flowers in the front yard.

I love the living rooms bay window and the moulding on the wall.
We have actually made this our dining room.
We have a really big table and needed a larger room for it.

There's a pretty arch that leads into the dining room (we are using as a living room).
Lovely picture frame moulding on the wall.
I have got to do something about the light fixture...besides bump my head on it!


The kitchen is a bit on the old side, but at least it's nice and neutral.



Our breakfast room has a pretty light.


Another pretty arch leads into the family room.
It has lots of natural light.

I am so happy to have a fireplace again.
Let the mantel decorating begin!!!

Powder room with a pedestal sink.

More pretty arches, this time leading into the upstairs game room.

The game room has such pretty windows.

The boys bathroom.

The lighting is terrible in this photo, but this is the master bedroom.
I looove the gorgeous windows, crown moulding and picture frame moulding.


Master bathroom

Jacuzzi tub...hollar!

The carpet in the bedrooms is so nice and soft.
All the houses I've lived in have had cream colored carpet and have been SO hard to keep clean.
I love that this carpet is more of a tan color.

My favorite thing in the house are the wide plank, rustic, laminate floors in many of the rooms and on the stairs.
Beautiful and so easy to keep clean.
The whole house is painted a light taupe/dark beige color.

I've already started decorating.
I'll show you more soon. :)


 
You have read this article with the title House Tour. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/07/house-tour.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, July 9, 2012

Comments "House Tour"

Post a Comment