Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Little Additions

I have been busy the past two days getting things ready for a visit from The Nana & The Papa. I added a few small things to the guest room.
Can you guess what I added?
If you guessed that I added the antique oil lamp you would be right. I got this piece back in July when we went to Ga to visit our family. It is one of my favorite pieces.
Next I finally placed the vintage christening gown that my mama bought for me when we were out antiquing.
I decided to get a hook and hang it on the back of the guest room door. It adds a little element of surprise.
I have also been busy getting these two fellas off to school. It is hard to believe that summer is over and a new school year has begun! They were ready and though I miss them terribly I know I will get back into the swing of things in a week or so.

Linking up to the following linky parties:
Wow Us Wednesdays


You have read this article with the title Little Additions. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/08/little-additions.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Comments "Little Additions"

Post a Comment