Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

One HUGE Project.

My name is Savannah Jane and I am a Dachshund. I came to my new home last Saturday on my mom and dads 11th anniversary. My mom thinks she lost her mind when she agreed to bring me home. It is a good thing I am cute!;) Mom thinks I am way more work than a real baby. 
I am truly loved by everybody though. This is one of my big bros and even though he loves cats he has decided I am just as good.
This is my other big bro and he LOVES me to pieces. He has been wanting a dog forever it seems so when we met it was love at first site. He does a super job helping mom take care of me and taking me out for potty breaks. Mom doesn't know what she is going to do with me all day once my brothers go back to school on Monday.
I love to hang with my mom even when she is on FaceBook or blogging.
Taking naps its one of my favorite past times for sure.
My sister has decided that I am okay as long as I don't hop at her. Yes, I hop especially when I get excited. Mom thinks it is too cute. My brother Max refuses to come in the room if he knows I am out. Hopefully he will come around soon. 
My dad is the best! I can be sound asleep and when I hear his key in the door at night I wake right up and go crazy till he picks me up. 
I am one lucky pup that is for sure! The vet told mom they have no idea how big I will get. She is hoping I am a miniature and stay on the small side. Right now I am only 2.9 pounds at 8 weeks old. 
Did I mention that I am already just a tad spoiled?


You have read this article with the title One HUGE Project.. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/08/one-huge-project.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, August 24, 2012

Comments "One HUGE Project."

Post a Comment