Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Segreto Secrets

I try to be good about leaving comments on my favorite blogs, but there are certain blogger's that so overwhelm me with their incredible talent that I don't comment because I feel intimidated.
Now I realize that is pretty silly, but true. Am I the only one?
One of the blogs that I LOVE is Segreto Secrets.
I was a lurker, but finally left a comment.
Well much to my surprise, Leslie e-mailed me and let me know about a book she published and wondered if I'd like a copy.
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Leslie, is the owner of Segreto Finishes a premier decorative painting and plastering company in Houston Texas.
Leslie had no idea I was about to move to the Houston area when she contacted me.
I am so excited at the prospect of getting to see some of Leslie and her teams work in person.
Segreto Finishes does decorative painting and plastering on walls, ceilings, furniture and cabinets.
Their work is amazing!

Do you remember when I showed you the Pink Ribbon House in Texas?
The one that I titled "My Dream Home".
I thought it was one of the most beautiful houses I had ever seen.
Well Leslie and her team worked on many of the rooms in that house.
No wonder I liked it so much!

If you are a fan of design books, you will love Segreto: Secrets to Finishing Beautiful Interiors.
It is a huge book full of page after page of jaw dropping beautiful homes.
It even has a book mark in it so you can save your favorite page and come back to it.
Leslie has published the book herself and I love to support businesses run by women!


I visit a lot of design blogs and read a lot of design magazines.
I watch design shows on television.
But, I feel confidant in stating this bathroom is my all time favorite ever, ever, ever!!!


And the corner of this room is so beautiful it literally makes my stomach ache!
I love everything about it!
This is my ideal.
I want my whole house to look just like this!


Some people think neutrals are boring, but when they are done right they are anything but!
Look at all the fabulous texture; from the linen, the aged wood, the stone, metal, and plaster walls.
Leslie says in her book that she "aspires to create the perfect backdrop that enables fabric, art, and furniture to blend and establish a particular mood"
I think we all can agree that she successfully accomplishes this.
Everything just blends together seamlessly.
Nothing is standing out and yet the whole room is a masterpiece.

I wanted to end with this kitchen photo because I also started with a kitchen photo.
Two very different kitchens.
One very formal and elegant, this one Old World style rustic.
But both are equally fabulous.
 I think a lot of this is because of the way Leslie and her team work with designers so all the finishes work so well together.
I'm sure you are loving these beautiful photos as much as me.
If you want to see more:
You can purchase Leslie's book  HERE.
or from Amazon HERE

You have read this article with the title Segreto Secrets. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/08/segreto-secrets.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, August 4, 2012

Comments "Segreto Secrets"

Post a Comment