Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

My Christmas Guest Room

Last year I decorated my master bedroom for Christmas and it was really fun.
This year I decided to deck the halls in our guest room.



Since the nightstand in the room is painted a pale aqua color I decided
the theme to the room is "Blue Christmas".



A while ago I ordered the striped throw pillow from Pottery Barn on clearance.
The photo on the web site showed a very different color blue for the stripes.
I had originally planned to use it in my son's room, but it was much to feminine looking.
It works well in the guest room though.
Plus I hate returning things...especially if it means a trip to the post office.



I found this sparkly twig star at Target this year and placed it on the bed.



A simple winter scene in a cloche sits on the nightstand.



I think the deer was also from Target.
Some fresh evergreens and an aqua and silver acorn ornament.



If you want to know more about the nightstand you can click here.
 
See the little birdie ornament hanging off the nightstands handle?



Ahem, also from...say it with me....Target!
Cute, right?



I put together a simple little vignette in the corner.



I found the shutter at a garage sale for $1.00.
It had a pretty atrocious stain job.
I quickly dry brushed on some white paint.
After the holidays I plan on working on it some more by adding some gray tones.



I found a pack of  paper snowflakes at the grocery store.
 I simply taped them in a circle to make a sweet little wreath.
 
 
 
The snowflakes have the perfect shade of blue on them.
I also just taped on a turquoise bow.
 
 
 
A little tree in a vintage bucket sits on my chippy white chair.
I wrapped the tree in one of my blue t-shirts.
 
"I'll have a blue Christmas without you"
 
 
 Linking up to:
Primp Your Stuff
 
You have read this article with the title My Christmas Guest Room. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-christmas-guest-room.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, December 15, 2012

Comments "My Christmas Guest Room"

Post a Comment