Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

The Elusive Art Niche


A lot of newer homes these days have elusive art niches. Our home is no exception. It is always so hard to figure out what to do with them. 
I had painted the living room and then painted the niche Sevlte Sage for contrast. It was the best I could come up with at the time and stayed this way for several years. I never liked it but it was never a top priority.
Back in the spring I found this piece at HomeGoods and thought how perfect! 
That all changed after my trip to Laurie's where I had a GC to spend. I ended up redoing the niche and painted over the Sevlte Sage.
I had to repaint because otherwise this beauty would not have stood out.
I have been wanting a Mora Clock for years now but never found one in my range. Then there was this reproduction one I had been eye balling at several different shops and online. I was super excited to see it at Laurie's when I went to spend my GC! I just love the chippy goodness it has.
I think it fits in perfectly. Now if I can only figure out what to put on the wall to the left of it!? 
I also had enough to purchase this gorgeous architectural piece. I have no idea where I am going to put it but I had to have it.

Linking up to the following link parties:
Metamorphosis Mondays
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
CowGirl Up Party

Wow Us Wednesday

You have read this articleart niche / clock / french country / mora clock / niche / shabby chic with the title The Elusive Art Niche. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-elusive-art-niche.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, December 17, 2012

Comments "The Elusive Art Niche"

Post a Comment