Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

My Christmas Home Tour 2012

 
I threw together a little Christmas home tour so there is a spot where all my
 Christmas decorating for 2012 is together.
If you want anymore information or want to see more of any of the rooms,
 just click on the highlighted words.




Christmas outside my front door very simple, but still festive.
 
 

In my living room I tried to go with a Nordic Christmas feel.











I have a lot of little areas in my entry way so I went all out decorating them all.

 

















My dining room has a brown and white cottage look.

 





The deer on the buffet didn't start out here.



My original mantel including a NOEL banner.
But it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind.....

 

Here is my mantel redo with more of cottage look.
I also show my Christmas tree in the same post.

 









 My breakfast room tablescape.

 






My breakfast tablescape included chalkboard charger's.






My guest room with some light Christmas touches.



You have read this article with the title My Christmas Home Tour 2012. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-christmas-home-tour-2012.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, December 17, 2012

Comments "My Christmas Home Tour 2012"

Post a Comment