Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Thoughts...


 
I didn't mention the tragedy in Connecticut in my last blog post
because I needed some time to think and reflect.
I first heard the horrifying news on my car radio on Friday.
 Ever since I refuse to watch the news. I know it will just be too much.
I am praying and praying for all the victims families and loved ones.
 What can get us through a time such as this?
Holding close to Jesus. Get out of the darkness and cling to the Light.





I was at church today and while we can worship God anytime, anywhere...it is always such a treasure to worship with my brothers and sisters in Christ.
 Tears were often streaming down my face this morning and the verse that kept repeating in my head over and over was "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." Jn 16:33
 Praise Him!
Jesus is our comforter, He can give you peace that is beyond our comprehension,
and He is our Savior!
So dear friends go to Him, cling to Him.
He will be there for you!

 



You have read this article with the title Thoughts.... You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/12/thoughts.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, December 16, 2012

Comments "Thoughts..."

Post a Comment