Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

A New Year & New Ventures

 I always love the beginning of the year. It is a time when anything and everything seems possible. I started From My Front Porch To Yours back in the spring of 2009 just before we moved back to Texas. Over the last almost 4 years my little ol' blog has begun to grow within the past year and I have y'all to thank for that! Now at over 1300 Followers via Google Friends Connect, Email Subscriptions, and Linky Followers Tool in conjunction with my 5,200 plus followers on FaceBook I stand back amazed at all the love and support that is out there! 
I do not have a plan per say for my blog except to keep doing what I already am doing. Opportunities have started knocking and thus I have now begun to accept Sponsors for my blog. I am accepting sponsorship from people/companies that go along with the theme of my blog. If I do not think y'all would be interested in what they have to offer than you won't see them on my sidebar. 

With that said I want to introduce you to my new sponsors!
Shannon over at Fox Hollow Cottage started on a new venture herself not too long ago when she began selling La Craie luxurious paints.
I was beyond thrilled when Shannon asked if she could be one of my sponsors because I was already a lover of La Craie and honestly had thought about selling it myself.
Just look at all these beautiful colors to choose from! You can paint practically ANYTHING with this paint and it is super durable.  
There are so many options on what you can do with this amazing paint.
You can order La Craie from Shannon as well as Maison Blanche wax. Also I am super excited to hopefully try out some of the new items added to the Maison Blanche line up to include Glacage, Le Dirt, Le Craque, and Organza!
If you are looking for a fabulous paint from a top notch supplier than contact Shannon over at La Craie at Fox Hollow for all your painting needs!

I was beyond thrilled when Marilyn from Bei Fiori Embellish contacted me via my FaceBook Blog Page and asked me about sponsorship. 
I hopped right over to her Etsy shop and fell head over heels for her handmade hand stenciled pillow covers!
I knew instantly that she would be perfect for my line up of sponsors.
Better yet her pillow covers are only $12.00!! Yep you read that right just $12.00! So head on over to Bei Fiori Embellish and stock up! These would make great Valentines gifts.

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of From My Front Porch To Yours please contact me at frommyfrontporchtoyours@gmail.com and I will send info right over.


You have read this article with the title A New Year & New Ventures. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-new-year-new-ventures.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, January 4, 2013

Comments "A New Year & New Ventures"

Post a Comment