Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Pretty In Pink~My Valentine's Living Room

I had so much fun making my living room all frilly and romantic for Valentine's day!



I made a very simple little garland that I hung on my metal wall art.
I used a heart punch and scrapbook paper and laced twine in between holes I punched in the hearts.



If you want to know how I made the LOVE pillow click here.



On the side table is a topiary, a homemade chalk board made from a thrift store tray and a candle.
My older son was teasing me about trying to do fancy writing on the blackboard.
I started laughing and said "honey this is nothing! You should see the fancy blackboards some blogger's make...they take hours!"



I love this candle!



What girl wouldn't love a pink map of Paris?



I am using a ruffly throw from Ikea, partly because it's pretty and romantic and partly to cover a dirty spot on my slip cover.
I am dreading washing this thing!



On the table...a romatical tray.
I always love it when Paula Dean says "romantical". :)



Pretty pink flowers in a white pitcher.



Candle holders from Michael's that I decide to use as little vases holding baby breath.



Another candle with a bit of pink.
I think I got it from World Market.



The white tray is from Ikea.



I scattered a few hearts on the tray as well.



Well that about covers it.
I just had to throw in a few more pictures.
I live in a house of boys and I am really enjoying all my bits of pink corralled together!












xoxo

 Linking up to:
Cowgirl Up! @ Cedar Hill Ranch
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Blissful White Wednesday @ Timewashed
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours
Be Inspired @ Common Ground
You have read this article with the title Pretty In Pink~My Valentine's Living Room. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2013/02/pretty-in-pinkmy-valentine-living-room.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Comments "Pretty In Pink~My Valentine's Living Room"

Post a Comment