Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Makeover Potential

I spotted this cabinet from Bobo Intriguing Objects on Pinterest and fell in love!
Such a beautiful mix of white paint and the wood trim!
The cheap frugal part of me wanted to see what kind of DIY options were out there.


I spotted this gun cabinet for $60.00 on Craigslist.
This is Texas after all.... ;)


Now use your "imagination"!
(some of you are totally saying this in Spongebob's voice)


1) Add crown moulding to the top of the cabinet.
2) Sand down the trim around the glass down to the bare wood.
3)Paint the rest white.
4) Voila!




Were you able to picture it?
I am not actually buying the gun cabinet and doing this project though.
This is just the kind of weird stuff I like to think about in my spare time.


You have read this article with the title Makeover Potential. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2013/04/makeover-potential.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, April 14, 2013

Comments "Makeover Potential"

Post a Comment