Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Treasure Hunt Thursday #104

My deepest apologies for being so far behind this week!! On a good note though I am done painting the cabinets in our kitchen and just need to work on the desk area next. Then I can start on new curtains and accessorizing. Funny how one thing leads to another.

So not to miss out on anything I am sharing the Most Viewed Links from last weeks THT and My Top Picks today!:) Again I apologize for the delay. I appreciate y'all taking the time out of your busy schedules every week to stop by and party at my place.

Here are the top 3 Most Viewed Links from last weeks THT.

1.Simply Linen- Big Girl Room
2.The French Hutch- Tour of Keukenhof Gardens .
3.Old Things New- Guest Cottage


Now here are my top picks from last weeks THT! It is always so hard to choose.
Common Ground- It's A Bird Thing
Faded Charm- New Dining Room Chairs
A Southern Belle With Northern Roots- Old Door display
Happy At Home- Chicken Wire Glass Jar Sleeves
Thank you to everybody who comes out each and every week! I appreciate y'all so very much!


Common Courtesies

1. Please only link up new links that you have not shared before. 

2. Please link up only 3 times. If you have more you would like to share save the share till the next THT so it will be just as awesome.

3. Please do not link up items you are trying to sell or other linky parties.

4. Please be sure to link back to THT. Hint hint I will only feature those who have the link back. 
5. Disable Word Verification to encourage more comments from your visitors!:)
I would love to have you follow along with me if you do not already!
Can't wait to see what you have to share this week.


You have read this articleTreasure Hunt Thursday / Treasure Hunt Thursday highlights / treasure hunt thursday most viewed with the title Treasure Hunt Thursday #104 . You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2013/04/treasure-hunt-thursday-104.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, April 27, 2013

Comments "Treasure Hunt Thursday #104 "

Post a Comment