Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Black Forest Ham, Cookie Dough, & Chalk Paint




Bet ya never thought you would see those three mentioned at the same time, uh!? I love using the plastic containers for my paint projects! It is a great way to recycle and save money. A win win. The thing I like best abt the deli containers are that they have a see thru top. Makes things easy enough. So this is why I have been MIA. Between the boys, getting ready for school which begins in T-8 days, and yard work I managed to  squeeze in working on my armoire. 




My custom color of  Chateau Gray and Old White. Notice the  plastic knife, it makes a wonderful stirrer!




Sneak peek at where I am at right now. If I had not worked out side in 101 degree heat for three hours doing yard work today I would so be working on it some more. I am beat!  It won't take much though to finish so I am getting excited!




Can't decide if I want to continue with putting patina on the doors or not. Hmmm.....

On a differ note I probably won't be around much this week due to it being the  last week I have with both my boys. Littliest starts kindergarten this year and lets just say I will be having a mini/major melt down any day now. We went in for pre-screening and I was already tearing up!:(

Hope your weekend was a grand one!



You have read this articleAnnie Sloan / armoire / chalk paint with the title Black Forest Ham, Cookie Dough, & Chalk Paint. You can bookmark this page URL https://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/08/black-forest-ham-cookie-dough-chalk.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, August 14, 2011

Comments "Black Forest Ham, Cookie Dough, & Chalk Paint"

Post a Comment