Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

It's About Time

(Swedish Antiques Biz)
I just adore Swedish clocks! I hope to own one one day but they are very pricey.

When I saw this Pier One version in Country Living back in the spring my heart went pitter pat. It looked amazing but alas when I went to see it in person I was a little disappointed at how short it actually is. For $100 I wanted something much taller so unless it goes on clearance it will not be coming home with  me.
For months I have been looking for some type of grandfather clock. I even have been to look at a few but decided for what ever reason not to purchase them.

Alas, last night the junking fairies must have been very busy! 

On the way to school this morning I spotted this beauty sitting on the curb waiting for a new home! I had to do drop off first so I was crossing my fingers it was going to still be there once I circled back around. It was and I hopped right out to shove it in the car. I know the middle schoolers waiting for the bus must have thought I was a crazy lady!;)

I am almost positive she does not work anymore but she did have her key with her and after spending the night outside and enduring the sprinkler she does show a few signs of wear and tear but that is fine by me! I have great plans for her! 

This blue is a bold statement!

I am really loving this version as well. Yep, the wheels are spinning in my head and after she is beautified just maybe we can get her working again! 

I forgot to mention that at the beginning of the week I also found this clock out at the curb as well! It must have been a bad week for clocks!

Linking up to the following parties:
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Thrifty Thursday


You have read this articleclocks / grandfather clock with the title It's About Time. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/10/it-about-time.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, October 14, 2011

Comments "It's About Time"

Post a Comment