Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Some Bloggy Business

I wanted to let you know I'm offering advertising on my blog, but all the money is going for a very good cause.  Sharlie is a wife and mother who has cystic Fibrosis and is in desperate need of a double lung/heart transplant. A site has been set up to help raise money for medical expenses. There are a lot of wonderful things in the shop! There are recipes, tutorials and more. Remember, Christmas is coming up maybe you could use a good tutorial for giving out homemade gifts or goodies for your friends and family. All the proceeds from this site benefit Sharlie's Angels medical fund. Please go to the site and check it out.


photo from Emerald Cove

I am not able to leave comments on most blogs right now. This makes me want to cry.
 My friend Michelle made her first slipcover (for a recliner!) and I  haven't even been able to leave her a comment telling her how fabulous it is!
When I hit publish after typing out my comment I receive an error message that says cookie value is null for FormRestoration. This weekend I spent a lot of time trying to figure out the answer, but have not been able to fix it. I made a few simple changes that were recommended, but this did not help. The other thing I am told is to remove cookies, but at the same time I am told you need cookies for security reasons. I don't even understand how to remove cookies and am not sure if I should! I checked the page that shows what issues issues blogger is currently working on and this issue wasn't on there. :(
 I know I am NOT the only one who is having problems leaving comments. If anyone knows what I can do or a good link for this issue please, please, leave me a comment or send me an email.
This makes me so sad and frustrated! I very much want to have an interactive blogging experience.
Update: My dad called and told me it was ok to remove cookies and he walked me through it and showed me how. I'm so lucky my dad reads my blog! Thanks to the best daddy ever!! I've left comments on three blogs I was having problems with and it worked! Yay!!
p.s. Wondering why so many problems on Blogger lately? Here's a very interesting theory. Take a look.
p.p.s. A new update: Tried leaving a comment today and got the same "cookie" error message. ugh!


Heidi and I will be attending NaDa Barn Sale this Friday. Woo Hoo!
This is one of the things I was looking forward to when I found out we were moving to Illinois!
If you will be there, let me know and please come over and say "hi" to me. :)
(in case you don't know that's me on the right in the blue top)


Just for fun.....here's a little something I'm working on right now.
Thrift store armoire getting a pretty coat of  blue paint. :)

Have a great week!


You have read this article with the title Some Bloggy Business. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2011/10/some-bloggy-business.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, October 3, 2011

Comments "Some Bloggy Business"

Post a Comment