Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Super Excited!

Hey ya'll! How is your weekend going?
 I had big plans of working on some projects today but that was derailed when we found ants crawling around in the living room by the windows. Not fun by any means.

On a more positive note I am super excited! 
Source
Tomorrow I will be meeting up with a fellow bloggy pal and we will be touring The Pink Ribbon House here in Houston! 

Segreto
Even more exciting is that Leslie Sinclair of Segreto Decorative finishes and author of Segreto Secrets to Finishing Beautiful Interiors will be there signing her book! She helped decorate the home. I hear that her book is filled with 300 pages of heaven!

I am crossing my fingers that I get to take pics to share with y'all. I have asked but have not gotten an answer back yet. Keep your fingers crossed too!;)

Until then here is a link to Leslie's blog. It has tons of eye candy from the 2010  Pink Ribbon Home here in Houston.  


You have read this article with the title Super Excited!. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/04/super-excited.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, April 28, 2012

Comments "Super Excited!"

Post a Comment