Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

My Breakfast Room

I promised in my last post I'd show you pictures of my breakfast room.
I haven't done a whole lot to it, but let me show you around.


This is the light that came with the house.


I took of the glass shade off and replaced it with this burlap lampshade I got from Target.
Above the sliding glass door is the sign I made, you can read about it in my last post.


My new $30.00 craigslist table and chairs. I bought it because I love the chunky legs.
This is the "before" photo. It will look completely different when I'm finished with it.
That's the plan anyway. :)
The chairs will be going bye, bye, and will be replaced by Tolex style chairs.
Metal chairs are perfect for sticky fingers. Easy to wipe down.


Sippy cup on the window sill.
It's so funny what you see after you download your photos. :)


My peony bush bloomed for about one day and then all the flowers started turning brown.
What's up with that!
You have read this article with the title My Breakfast Room. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-breakfast-room.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, May 27, 2012

Comments "My Breakfast Room"

Post a Comment