Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Thanksgiving Table

 

My breakfast room is starting to come together so I thought it would be fun to do a little Thanksgiving inspired tablescape.


I found the table runner on clearance for only $5.00!
You are seeing the floral side, but it reverses to stripes.
So really I'm getting two runners for five bucks.
Now that is a deal!



Now that Halloween is over the pumpkins were all marked down at the store.
So I bought two more blue pumpkins to put with the one I already had.


For each place setting I am using chargers from Ikea.
I only bought two and I need to go back and get two more!



I got the faux bois tags last fall in Illinois @ Tattered Tiques.
I tucked some sweet little daisies in.
If you love faux bois as much as I do you may want to check out my pinterest board.




My table is was $30.00 on craigslist, but it didn't look like this when I found it.
You can check out the before {here}.
For those that don't feel like clicking over it had a white top and green legs.
I stripped it and stained it.
I hope to tell you more about it in another post, but the lighting in the room wasn't cooperating with me today so I just couldn't get the pictures I wanted.



I hung my wooden herb boxes on the wall and filled them faux greenery and white dishes.
I'll have to think of something different to put in the top box when pumpkin season is over.
 


Pumpkin trio centerpiece.
I love all the fun colors you can get pumpkins in these days!
 
 

I know nests don't really have anything to do with fall, but I thought they looked cute tucked amongst the pumpkins.

 

I found the owl at Big Lots when I went there to get my curtain rods.
He matches the pumpkins perfectly.
 





I hung my Eggs-Butter-Milk sign,that I made last year, above the bay window.












I have a funny story about the chairs, but I'm going to save it for another post!


I should have started my post by saying that to all that are struggling from the effects of Sandy, you are in my prayers.

Linking up to:
Wow @ Savvy Southern Style
Primp your stuff @ Primp
SNS @ Funky Junk Interiors
 
You have read this article with the title Thanksgiving Table. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2012/11/thanksgiving-table.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, November 2, 2012

Comments "Thanksgiving Table"

Post a Comment