Obama Furniture is New Furniture and Best Design for your HOME and Office.

Project Parade 2012

Can you believe in a few short hours we will be ringing in 2013!? I figured since today is the last day of the year I would gather up my top projects from 2012 and put them in one post. 
The most recently finished project was our half bath semi remodel. This project spanned over several months but in the end was so worth the wait. You can view the half bath Before & After here.
A much smaller scaled project involved me redoing the little entryway into our guest bedroom which then led to making faux wood beams for areas around the house. Click here to see more places I added simple rustic charm around our home.
I have to say my french country hutch is one of my all time favorite projects so much so that instead of selling this piece I kept it for myself! This project  tops out at one of my most viewed projects for the year. Click here to see the before & afters.
If you missed seeing it all decked out for the holidays you can view those links here:
Fall 2012
Christmas 2012
This little side table came out on top as my most viewed project of 2012! You can see her before & after here. You will not believe it is the same table! She was a true labor of love.
This was my year of furniture projects as you can obviously tell by now!;) If I saw a piece I loved I had to bring it home and give it new life and this frenchy desk was no exception! You can see her before & after here. 
Simone was a hard one to let go. It was my first time using gilding wax and now I am addicted. You can see more of Simone here. 
My list of top projects would not be complete without including the opening of my online shop Finch & Co. Designs. It is because of y'all that I consider it a success so thank you so very much for all your support!
So what does 2013 have in store? Well for one I am in the midst of finishing up this dining table set. Can't wait to be done with it! Other projects I would like to accomplish in the new year will be to complete the headboard for our guest bedroom, finishing the laundry room, redoing our breakfast nook, organizing and completing my craft room, making over a mirror for our fireplace, ripping the carpet off our stairs, and a few smaller projects outside. Will I get it all accomplished or will I stray and come up with even more projects? Not sure but here is hoping that the new year is prosperous and full of endless projects for us all to share!

I hope that everybody has a fabulous and safe New Years Eve and day! See y'all back here in 2013!:)


You have read this article with the title Project Parade 2012. You can bookmark this page URL http://about-obama.blogspot.com/2013/01/project-parade-2012.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Comments "Project Parade 2012"

Post a Comment